Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My favorit books


The Da Vinci Code,create by Dan Brown is one of my favorite books ever after. I read this books at 1995.Until now 2008, i never boring to read it more and more.my heart always full everytime i read this books. It's really open my mind and touched my heart. There's a desire my heart want to know a lot. I remember how I measure my body just to know what the book said is right. How I want to read books Hunchback of Notre dame create by Victor Hugo.How I Want to hear Magic Flute create by Mozart.How i want to know the painting title 'The Last Supper'. How I want go to Rome,Louvre museum. I want to know Fibonacci. I want to study anagram. I want to read 'Dead sea scrolls. I feel more clever that anyone who never read this books. This book is really inspiring and really great. I really love this books. I really love Dan Brown.

No comments: