Tuesday, December 9, 2008

short story, the voice of my heart.

think carefully. He's just a parking man. Its not to humiliate him. But are you can spend on him, while for his self is not enough.
Remember, all of you have a different religion. It's not his religion is not good but all of you is different. Are you goanna follow him, or he goanna follow you, let me answer, 'No'.and what about all of both your parents. They only want theor son or daughter merit to the same religion with them.
his age forty while you twenty five, think about it.
He is not a loyal man. Can you counting how much time he hurt you, let me answer, uncounte. I'm the witness of your crying, sad, broken heart. Then he goanna came to you. " don't be jealous honey, I'm just talking with all of that girl. You more trust him then me. You don't know how he seduced all of that girl. "I had broken with Ana, she is jealously. I don't like her." He told a bad thing about you. Then after that he kissing with that girl on the dark side of the bar.
All of your friend suggest to forget him. Even his best friends tell the same thing, but why you still determined. Look at you, you're beautiful, smart, younger, you kill you're dream. a Wake up! there's a lot of good man waiting for you. a better man then him.
You had live with him for a week. I see you always sick stomach, because to late to eat. And look! even a powder and body lotion you can't buy. How to buy another? how if both of you have a baby.
Why everyone including you, deserve to control my live, finally I'm talking. Have you ever think that I'm more know what I'm really want.
It just you're blind. use a logic a.
Love doesn't know logic a. I never ask to falling in love with him, but love who choose me falling in love to him.
You can deny.
There's no one who can deny love. You value love from his occupation, religion, age. But don't you know that love doesn't care all of that. If you're falling in love, you don't care his occupation, his religion,his age and many more.
You're goanna suffer.
I'm more suffer if separate with him.
Someday you'll regret your decision.
I accept all the risk.
I'm tired doubt with you. Whatever.
Silent. the doubt in my heart has over. there's only the voice of my heart. my personal suggested. And I'll follow it even I'm suffer because of it!

No comments: