Thursday, January 1, 2009

job vacancy

There are four job with a different type of job. To-four job is sales, guard cafe, shop keepers and cake waitress. Although different types of job but four of that have one similarity that provides the mess or residence.
Residence, is the most I need at this time. I come from my village yesterday morning with the money of one hundred fifty thousand. Meanwhile, in Jakarta kost most inexpensive three hundred thousand. Therefore, I am interested in the job to four-and if it can work, given that directly minimize my money. When I took to my friends house. She live with his boy friends. Just one night stay only, I’m not able to provide my second night spend with them. I intimacy with the loss of they show off .Maybe also jealous. Nothing.
Six hours of the morning when my friends and his boy friends still sleeping soundly I have been ready to apply for work. My planning directly approach the four-ake the job. Therefore I must leave in the morning that can reach to-four-ake at once.
I call first step job as a guard on. Asks with a clear location, the standard-fixed and the car to reach it. Fortuitously located close to the job as a sales. So I can go to a second location without having to spin.
Two hours later I find the location. But I was disappointed because the only file applications to leave alone. No interviews, as I expect. It seems there is no hope to be accepted. So I take back my application letters with less than full reason.
I again find wartel. this job as a sales call. But again, I'm disappointed because it made applications must be accompanied by real certificate. Meanwhile, I do not take it. Just a copy.
Now there are two options, cake keepers in Mangga dua and waitress at Grogol. Two years ago I was working in Jakarta, a little bit knows roads in Jakarta.
I took some time to play Ciputra Mall and the job as a waitress mention the location in the back of Ciputra Mall is not difficult to find it. besides is written directly working temporarily . While in Manggga dua I do not know the location of where. And not necessarily work directly. Given the low money so I decide to go to Grogol direct the work.
When I call, answering by male voice with a thick Javanese dialect. He told me to came at seven hours a night now that a new two-hour lunch is still much time to rest. Subscribe to start hunger because I can not imagine looking for food.
In addition to Ciputra Mall near the campus of the State Taruma Negara there’s food seller farrago. After the spin read the names of food my choice eventually fall in the hodgepodge and a bottle of cold beverages.
After the meal I decided to wait time at the bookstore located Gramedia the floor in five Ciputra Mall. I read many books meki not to complete. Starting from novels, magazines, tabloids and gossip.
I am happy to read and leave Gramedia bookstore. When it is six hours of the afternoongo out from Ciputra mall is a crossroad. I choose the path that passed in the busway .I asked the traders who lined the road along the road where Daan mogot are, but none who know the location.
I caused to the right back again to the left. Entrance to exit artel ask the location.A recipient of the call this time women. Voice tones are not. It did not help much. Each standard-fixed all, he always replied. "I ask the road Daan Mogot, into the, now among the shophouses that you find the writings Nindya, it is the place," so always answer.
There are blues penetrate my heart. Day started dark, light-lights have been switched people have the move while I want a new start. Loud roar of vehicles. but I feel lonely and alonei Feeling very small and insignificant.
I continue walking and had also asked arise fear. Fear walking alone and a fear of job I do not know what. It feels I just want to go home; to place kost House but not the desire to stay longer in her kost stronger than my fair the work that somehow what.
Finally, there is also know where the roads are Daan Mogot. The man who sale cigarette. I am very grateful tohim. Whole life I never so happy like this time. Stories rise.
Not how far but I find the gate with the Road Daan Mogot. Appropriate instructions recipients move I enter. And carefully supervise the building one by one that I skip.
And there I am. Red light blinking beset Nindya writing. If I was so immediately want to find the time now to find akiu I feel more like the search for them. I remember a saying "Out of the cage into a crocodile nest tiger." As it is myself at this time.
After removing the breathe interesting and in- I’m the entrance. My heart pulse. The atmosphere is quiet. However, there are some women who wear clothes that tank top; are cool preen. I approached the closest. "The list, so I would like to apply waitress," said a woman in the short-haired blonde color. Matanmya fur and long lentik once. In a sharp nose terdapa a earrings.
"Waitress is fully all. Living a bar girl, "commitment. I know his voice as a direct recipient telephone.
"Bar girl?", I really do not know what their jobs and how.
"Yes company guests." She answer want toknow my taste. Whileshe continue to see herself up without see me. " grooming there '" , she says when I’m stood still see confusion.
I’m sitting in the front. The chair as in the aircraft. There are big glass on the wall of each seat. In the glass in the feeble light, ghostly light on Cold face clearly. I have no bath. Let's run the smell of the sun. Even powder seems reluctant inherent in the Face of dust after a full day of mobile Jakarta. Start from my friends kost in the north and east to Jakarta, now I'm in the west.
Not long as the election, there come another woman. She’s Age around thirty years. There prestige of each word, he said. Firmly and hard.
"Your taskcompany guests. Try to ask the drink. Regardless of the type. like beer,and soft drink . We do not Logical salary. You can earn money from each guest that you company. And that you own or as requested by guests. If you can sleep invited the price isa hundred sixty thousand. Sixty thousand for pay the rooms. And one hundre thousand for you. Clean without the discount. Floors two discotheques, if you can not guests here you can get to the second floor. Floors three places in check. And four floors mess.You can live in a mess if you want. Free. It’s all clear, here.
I nodded.
"Ok you received. Let me introduce the same friends you another, ". Whether that will happen on this night. But one that is certainly a job in Jakarta have been filled

No comments: