Friday, December 19, 2008

letters to G

G, what sounds good today? Currently in the window-what I see blue sky, while the colorof my heart is grey.I’m tired of waiting. No longer wanting to spend the rest without you. I want to portray the plan. Every day I wake to sleep, my routine the same. Reason my hand skilled. Washing clothes, washing dishes, cooking, swab the floor, iron clothes, eating, drinking, bathing. Occasionally a friend's house, home to relatives. Go on friends, relatives in Go. To the mini market, buying powder, handbody, shampo, soap, beer picayune snack and others. Occasionally to the library, borrow books, to the cafe, the post office to send my short stories, though don’t know published. Go to Hp counter to fill the balance to call and get you. I do a lot of movement activities, meet many people. But the mindof you still remind. Not too quiet space without you .empty. I want to exist at your side. So that you can smell, touch it, I guess,. I feel myself there are near of you
G, I want to run to you,I I know every alley toward to your home.your painting houses, all I know. But my parents prisoners me. There is no road to meet you. Wer’e different. my parents doesn’t like the different of us. I just know I want to share my life andwith you.my tears like the river that flows swift. I’m waiting for you but you never arrived. I send this letter to you so you can free my liberty. Would you seek me from the fetters of this.

No comments: