Thursday, December 25, 2008

happy mother day's

Mah, happy mother day's
This is the first mother day without you
Mah, the world is silent without you
I do not have many friends
But a self with you
on my side better than
I have many friends
You protect me, to understand myself
receive me, even though if I am wrong
you appologize me even though
I’m dissapointed you
Mah, I want you at my side now
I am in every way going
Home, I feel sad
Because there is no more souls
that opens the door
For me
No more souls
Who will listen my story
No more your smile
but you always
in my heart
I always crying everytime
Iremember you
I still want to go through day
with youmah
I still want to
celebrate mother day with you
mah, I am proud and happy
you are my mother
you are
the best mother I ever have
happy mother day, mah
* * *

No comments: