Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my teacher

when I'm school at elementary school. I have a teacher call miss 'I'. at

least four years I've been teacher by her. after that I continue my school

at buru islands, on maluku. that was at least at 1985. I'm back to my

town at Pandeglang. But I never meet her again. Until one day. that was

rainy day. I'm in the hurry when I saw her on the windows I pass. She call

me.

"Ita, are you ita, isn't?"

I'm answer. Yes I'm ita.

"Don't you remember me?'

I say, yes I remember. You're my teacher, miss 'I'. She looks so happy I

still remember her.

"So how are you doing?"

I'm doing fine," I say.

"Have you married yet?" she ask again

"No, I'm not."

"I see. Well, would you to call on?"

I refuse. "Thank you miss 'I', maybe next time. Nice to meet you. I'll see you next time."

"Okay. bye."

then I'm go,more hurry. I'm so shy. I can't believe she still remember me,

after 23 years. I'm not a little girl anymore. And I'm so ugly now. But I'm

happy there is someone who still remember me. especially someone is my

teacher. my heart is full.

No comments: