Sunday, January 4, 2009

Multi LeveL Marketing


This is the situation on Multi LeveL Marketing(MLM) I'm following.I'M So intresting to MLM,that's why I ever follow more than 3 MLM,before I follow now on MLM.from four MLM,only now on MLM,I've got a grow up. I had recrut a member, I've got bonus,and gift. Truely every MLM is benefit,but maybe at the time I Follow MLM,the person who bring me not proactive,suddenly I'm stuck.Doesn't know what should I I do. it's different like MLM,I'm following now on.She's proactive.and always keep contact.She build a good relation with me,very kind to me.and there when I need her help. I guess that is the key for sucsses on MLM.Beside that she had succed too,so motivation me to be like her. Motivation,is another key for succed. Like me,my motivation to succed on this MLM, is because this MLM,give bonus to travel around the world. That's is my motivation, Travel around the world.

No comments: