Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aura

A life I never catch the aura of evil someone the first time unless I know it. Mba sry, that's the name. Around the age of forty years. Beautiful face even though there is an impression of needle Silicon face and a sharp nose. white skin. Hair black and wavy. Slim body. But the wrinkles in his neck and black spots on his face can not afford to cover them too.
I know that a month ago when I first worked as a waitress in a bar place to work now. At the time the night. Floors one singinghall place close to work earlier than the discotheque on the second floor and check in on the third floor. Fourth floor is for the messafor the workers.at Mess I met with her for the first time. At that time she is washing clothes. She was friendly to greet me. Her sweet smile, but is one I read by an evil aura to.I can not sleep until morning comes. I fear she will do something bad pitch my face. However, fortunately there is no interference least until the morning. The next day I get the impression she was not evil like that I think. Se evidence he made coffee for a glass. Although I am afraid to drink. Therefore, when he entered into the I rush them in glass washing westafel ago with its fast
When I finished washing glass sudden she's there just in behind. My heart almost dislodged therefore. "Where in the waste?" Get it. Her face is the expression of anger. "Mbak not," my voice is not heard nearly as surprised. "Do not prevaricate!" She said. I still can not afford to say anything.for redeem my mistake I approached her. Although ahe was still angry on me. Ske is like a chat. More precisely yalk the others. I have not yet know the names of people who work in my place but I remain so for a good listener.
* * *
When I first met her I thought it was a par Mamih the bar girl, who accompany women to drink even sleep. But I was mistaken dhe also a bar girl.I overlook when viewing with the first full makeup. She was wearing a black tank top in contrast with a white skin. Tight jeans pants and high-heeled shoes into. Plus make-up set off a face like an artist make or model of the capital.
I often hear that many women who use the night to entice male pin as possible. I think she also use. Because it looks lustrous than women in the younger.Maybe also because of rituals that often on every Friday night. Usually she prepares sajen. There is a glass coffee, a cigarette packet, a cake plate apem seven and flower shapes. He sat facing sajen the mouth, either muttering to read what.
Every time there is a quarrel with her understand how much time ago and somehow the person who got into his opponents such as handphone lost; sick, fell from the motorcycle, decided girlfriend and others even though such things can happen to anyone and she will say that due to people looking for trouble with it. "Already I say, whoever that cruel to me they will be replies." So she always inhabited.
Mess eight people. Among our eight mbak Sri are the oldest as well as living in the mess. No wonder if he more powerful than us all. If the work is complete we have a call, she just told us to receive it in the kitchen while she received a telephone in her own bed never in the kitchen with accents that made its fed.She told anyone who is in his desire to sweep, swab and floor the trash to the floor. She herself never tasks is convincing, but he confirmed that we have to do it, and usually when we do not have the mess.
If we finish work and ride up to find she's sleeping, we should not set the lights on even though only a glance especially when chatting in the kitchen despite the slow sizable distance away from the bedroom. But when he rose in the tightness, while we are sleeping she will set the lights and speak their own without that prohibits it. She will be angry if be gazed.
She was mean to read the mind of each. And nothing can lie to her. From the stories that I have been heard, I concluded that she was often hurt by a man, gullible and in disapointed. From bitter experience that it be more vigilant and observe each of the various situations in which it met. Observations continue to make it more clever mind reading each human.In front-to six other friends that she be very good, but behind them she vilify them all. Likewise for me, in front, but she praised me on the behind, she remains ill of me. When I am most familiar, most good relationship with me
She is smart. Do what the say is always making peeved. If it is so I usually foreverglo with to-six other friends. Turns told us weto her hatred. And that we do not have a place in our work because she always have to listen to the way we talk. She always appears suddenly as ghost.Not only six of we, who just do not like her, but almost all the workers who live the a long time ago. they feel the same as we feel now. We Had a plans to suggestion that removing her from the bar to the owner from the mess, but after-thought be thought we were not also have the heart. Although we discuss secretly, but she knows it. As a result, she is very angry. That's She is always knows anything.
Mbak Sri ike every human being has the good and evil as well as me. Contemporary life, but I did not catch the aura of evil people that first time I know, except Mbak Sri
* * *

No comments: