Monday, November 10, 2008

here in my city, lonely girl. me.what a sad. a very most important person in this world is mom. I

love her with all my deepest heart. she had fight for me and all her daughters and son. Mom, i

miss you so deep in the wheat cloudly. i'm crying now mom. for me ther's no one in this

worlds.who we should love with so deep beside you and god.of course.now i'm here mom change

your position. I try to cooking, but my food doesn't does'ntdelicious like you always cook. i try to

clean the house, but this howill do like you do. if i'm getting sick you always there for me, but

now mom, i don't have use is miss the lighting when you gone. i'm still lonely mom. i don't have a

husband. i have a boyfriend but he's far away from me and father doesn't agree at all to him.

When you here you always try to explain to father, you always win me. but now, there's no one

anyone who love me so deep like you do. I miss you mom. really miss you. you are the best mom

in this world. i love you mom. mY SM.you always call your name.

No comments: